Sunday 22 March 2015

South East Asia Photo Diary Part 2

Destinations 5 - 9


Destination 5: Vang Vien, Laos
Tuk Tuk Ride & The Blue Lagoon



Destination 6: Sapa, Vietnam
Local Women who helped us trek through the mountains 


Rachael and I on our Sapa Trek 
Scenes from Sapa Town


Destination 7: Halong Bay, Vietnam
Kayaking on Halong Bay as the sunset 
View outside the Caves & Cruising through Halong Bay


Destination 8: Hanoi, Vietnam
Exploring the Streets


Destination 9: Hoi An, Vietnam
Local Markets and Lantern lit streets in Old City 

This trip was one of the most experiences I have ever had, I would highly recommend travelling to South East Asia. There are still so many countries in the region that I am yet to explore. Until then thank you for having me Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos!

P.S. Check out our Travel Blog for more SEA shenanigans.

Lots of Love
Jewel xo


No comments:

Post a Comment